Thursday, May 1, 2008

Update on things week 4 Thursday

Still tired all the time. Emotional control gone half the time. I almost cried when my boss talked to me about being late the other day. He doesn’t care but someone in the office does and complains to him. That’s what I gathered from the conversation. So I am trying to be better.

I went to the sing-out on Tuesday and I told Stacey and Bobbie about the minihuman. Ami knew that I might be; I initially told her because of a scheduling issue, and since she knew I might be, I confirmed it when I got the test results. She has been really supportive, which is awesome. I needed someone to be excited with us.

Bethany has been great too. She keeps me believing that it will all work out with money and parents etc. She has the voice of experience.  

I told my mom last night. She freaked out at first (like I knew she would but hadn’t really prepared for in my emotional state) and then she did the cute over enthusiastic cheering thing that is just Mom that she would have done if I were married already and financially able to be a stay at home mom. She seemed to take things better once I told her about the plans we have for Joe’s schooling etc. And I know its going to be hard, I keep telling myself that it will be hard and that it will be worth it in the end but having my mom say that its going to be hard and having her sad for me seemed to make it worse. I really wanted Joe there.

This morning one of my strawberries tasted kind of like bacon. I keep waking up before my alarm in the mornings as well. Oh and some idiot in the parking area by my place keeps doing some weird horn thing at 11/11:30pm at night and I can’t sleep until it stops. It sounds like someone is trying to disable a car alarm or something. I always end up checking on my car to make sure it is still there and I am contemplating the cost of low jack.

I can’t wait for this weekend. I get to sleep in and I don’t have to do anything except get a dress for next weekend and make sure my clothes are clean. Yeay! Well, besides the party, the dinner, and the brunch. J

 

 

No comments: