Monday, May 19, 2008

ugh

All I want to do today is go back to bed. I feel nauseous and sick. All I can do is keep eating. If I am chewing on something I feel better but that only lasts a few moments and in those moments I am tired. Oh and my hairdryer has decided to stop working as well. Now I need a new one of those. I have had it for a bit but its still annoying.
Mom came over yesterday and helped me start to organize things. Melissa and I went to dinner and saw Speed Racer in IMAX on Saturday. I actually had moments in the movie where I realized that I hadn't been that excited about something in a long time. I love movies. I get so wrapped up in them. I guess I can't limit that to movies. I love TV Shows with arching plotlines and character delevopment. I love book series that invlove the same character through several stories or use different characters in the same world just at different, occasionally overlapping, times. I tend to find an author I like and stick with them.

No comments: