Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sick Day

Well today has been interesting so far. I was poisoned by Carl's Jr. last night. Joe likes them so I went and got him dinner since he was studying for his test. I am not a Carl's fan and now I know Carl's Jr. is not a fan of me.

I got really bad chills and then spent quality time in the restroom off and on since 2am. I thought about emailing work at that time but I decided to stick it out in case that was it and I would be fine after a few hours of rest. Fast forward, it is now 9:30am and I am still in bed with visits to the bathroom. I started feeling like it was letting up so I decided to eat and start my day... get to work etc. Well a few bites through my breakfast and my stomach was like "oh no you don't". grrr. So I officially called out and am trying to regain the generally balanced feeling we usually have in our abdomens.

Why is this is the pregnancy blog? Because in the beginning I couldn't tell if something was wrong with the baby or with me due to symptom location. That was scary. Especially since I keep having dreams about going in to preterm labor... which scares me a lot. So today will be a bed day. Today is also my mom's birthday (Happy Birthday Mom!) and I took vacation days on Monday and Friday so with this sick day I am officially only working 2 days this week. Oddness.

Maybe this afternoon will be better and I will be able to get at least 1 useful thing done... hopefully. I think I'll try to sleep again now.

No comments: